COMPLETIONmonitor is an intelligent, interactive pre- and post-completion checklist for conveyancers. Developed by Lexsure, leaders in risk and compliance management solutions for property lawyers, COMPLETIONmonitor eliminates the risk of non-registration and noncompliance and is supported by brokers, insurers and lenders as a key compliance tool. There is no equivalent system in the marketplace.
Launched at the Law Society in July 2011, COMPLETIONmonitor is a unique solution that allows property lawyers to address dynamically evolving lender criteria for residential property transactions linking to the individual lender requirements. The system integrates search providers’ data. The software automatically sends alerts when cases are in need of closer attention, ensuring that lawyers are aware of the key risk areas within their caseload.
- Improve Risk Management: Minimise risk, exposure to mortgage fraud, negligence and lack of registration thereby reducing the prospect of future claims.
- Ensure Compliance: Meet guidelines set out in the new SRA requirements.
- Reduce PI Premium Costs: Depending on your insurer COMPLETIONmonitor may result in a discount or reduced insurance premium.
- Get SRA and CQS Support: Has capabilities to generate CQS or COLP/COFA related reports Cross checking team inputs with third-party data feeds such as the land registry and local authority searches is also an option.
- Increase Efficiency: Increase firm-wide efficiency by having a comprehensive overview of all pre- and post-completion activity and ensuring work done by lawyers or assistants is accurate
- Cost Effective: The COMPLETIONmonitor per case cost, depending on your search provider, can be incorporated into your search bundle fee. You will need to speak with your provider about the mechanics and cost of upgrading your searches to include the service.