COMPLETIONmonitor is an intelligent, interactive pre- and post-completion checklist for conveyancers. Developed by Lexsure, leaders in risk and compliance management solutions for property lawyers, COMPLETIONmonitor eliminates the risk of non-registration and noncompliance and is supported by brokers, insurers and lenders as a key compliance tool. There is no equivalent system in the marketplace.
Launched at the Law Society in July 2011, COMPLETIONmonitor is a unique solution that allows property lawyers to address dynamically evolving lender criteria for property transactions, both residential and commercial, based on the individual lender requirements. The system incorporates digital data feeds from third-parties such as the land registry and local authorities, and validates the results by cross checking against lawyer or conveyancer input. The software automatically sends alerts when cases are in need of closer attention, ensuring that lawyers are aware of the key risk areas within their caseload.
- Improve Risk Management: Minimise risk, exposure to mortgage fraud, negligence and lack of registration thereby reducing the prospect of future claims.
- Ensure Compliance: Meet guidelines set out in the new SRA requirements.
- Reduce PI Premium Costs: Depending on your insurer COMPLETIONmonitor may result in a discount or reduced insurance premium.
- Get SRA and CQS Support: Has capabilities to generate CQS or COLP/COFA related reports Cross checking team inputs with third-party data feeds such as the land registry and local authority searches is also an option.
- Increase Efficiency: Increase firm-wide efficiency by having a comprehensive overview of all pre- and post-completion activity and ensuring work done by lawyers or assistants is accurate
- Cost Effective: COMPLETIONmonitor is a ‘pay as you go’ model
- Email Alerts: Receive real-time email alerts on high-risk issues requiring special attention
- Comprehensive Reports: Get comprehensive reports on all post-completion activity. Reports assist firms with both internal Management Information (MI) and external compliance regulations.
- Staff Oversight: Ensure that work conducted by junior or unqualified lawyers is cross-checked and issues escalated in real time to senior team members, allowing the firm to quickly and proactively resolve issues and prevent future claims from arising.
- Staff Performance Evaluation: Use COMPLETIONmonitor to assess staff performance through any metrics you choose.